We have been providing emergency training since 1994. Detailed "Hands On" training is essential.
As always we follow strict decontamination and disease prevention policies.
1. We provided each student with their own manikin (You Will Never Share CPR/First Aid equipment.)
2. Disinfection of all manikins and all surfaces is preformed after ever class with FDA approved disinfectant. (Center for Disease Control guidelines are followed)
3. Hand Sanitizer is provided for use in class.
4. Social distance in class will be 6 to 8 feet and class attendance is controlled.
The Safety of our customers and employees are our top priority; therefore we make sure our facility and equipment is disinfected correctly before and after every session and all recommendations for disinfection by the CDC, Nation Public Health and Safety and Department Of Health are followed.
Note to all student: Please if you are feeling ill; please call and cancel your session. we will be glad to reschedule you at a later date.
Free First Aid when taken together with a paying CPR session
Attend session by appointment only
Call for prices and or to register.
(253) 474 5879 or (253) 841 -3311
* Classroom address: 6430 Tacoma Mall Blvd. Tacoma WA. 98409 *
*We Provide "HANDS ON" TRAINING TO MEET All REQUIREMENTS*
* Over 26 years of experience training CPR and first aid for the adult, child and infant.
* Established business and serving Western Washington for over 20 Years
* No long lines and more hands on training.
* One CPR mannequin per person.
* Learn the skills and the knowledge that saves lives.
* Training meets State requirements for businesses.
* Training valid for required Labor and Industries CEU credits.
CPR and First Aid training classes are available for individuals, groups and corporate settings. Classes held at your place of business or our classroom. Meets Labor and Industry requirements. WAC 388-112-02610, WAC 296-54-51520, WAC 296-800-15005 and WAC 296-823-12005 core rules, OHSA 29 CFR, WISHA and courses are current with all ECC, ILCOR and JAMA guidelines. Meets WIAA requirements for coaching. We are listed by Washington State Department of Health and our certification courses are recognized by Washington State.
Our Certifications are still issued upon completion of the course and CPR and First Aid certifications are valid for two years. BBP certification is valid for one year. HIV/AIDS (KNOW) certification is valid for life at this time by Washington State.
* Note: AHA certifications issued will be e cards due to AHA policy. They no longer provide printed certification cards.
Why should I take a CPR class?
Class dates and times.
*Public Announcement: We are not affiliated with any ONLINE training Companies that do not require "hands on" training for certification;
nor have we ever approved any listing they have pretending to represent the CPR First Aid Company.
OHSA requires "Hands ON" training as does all reputable companies like American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.
On Line Only CPR First Aid certifications DOES NOT meet OSHA, WISHA, ICLOR, ECC Standards.
We provide onsite CPR training classes and First Aid Training classes to the following areas.
Algona WA, Auburn WA, Bellevue WA, Bellingham WA, Black Diamond WA, Blaine WA, Bonney Lake WA,
Bothell WA, Bremerton WA, Buckley WA, Burien WA, Burlington WA, Carnation WA, Covington WA,
Des Moines WA, Edgewood WA, Edmonds WA, Enumclaw WA, Everett WA, Federal Way WA, Fife WA,
Ferndale WA, Gig Harbor WA, Issaquah WA, Kenmore WA, Kent WA, Kirkland WA, Lacey WA, Lakewood WA,
Milton WA, Orting WA, Pacific WA, Puyallup WA, Redmond WA, Renton WA, Sammamish WA, SeaTac WA,
Seattle WA, Shoreline WA, Sumner WA, University WA, Woodinville WA, Yelm WA
copy right © 2003-2022 all rights reserved by CPR FIRST COMPANY