CPR First Aid Company
HIV / AIDS Education
"Washington State HIV/AIDS education Certification (KNOW) Curriculum"
The CPR First Aid Company Curriculum for HIV/AIDS is the Washington State "Know" Curriculum Manual provided by Washington State Department of Health, and covers topics as follows:
1. Etiology & Epidemiology of HIV.
2. Reported Aids cases in USA and Washington State.
3. Risk to population.
4. Transmission & Infection Control.
5. Infection Control Precautions.
6. Universal Blood and Body Fluid Precautions.
7. Risk for transmission
8. Testing / counseling / partner notification.
9. Clinical manifestation and treatment.
10. Legal and ethical issues.
11. Psychosocial issues / morel and legal ethics
12. Hepatitis A, B, C.
13. Personal Protective Equipment.
14. Social and economical impact.
15. Open for questions and discussions.
Students receive a certification card at the completion of course as required by State of Washington and for verification of course completion.
2-4-7 hour courses meet Washington State Health Department requirements for all occupations. Our HIV/AIDS courses are instructor assisted, video and KNOW manual driven.
Our HIV / AIDS training is listed by the Washington State Department of Health. 2-4-7 hour session also include the yearly Blood Borne Pathogens certifications
Two common asked questions you may have.
Back to classes
Class dates and times.
Call to register: (253) 474 5879 or (253) 841 - 3311
copy right © 2003-2022 all right reserved by the CPR FIRST AID Company.